Pagina's

zondag 21 juli 2013

CAL Vasarely Blanket part 1

Three weeks ago I was surfing on the World Wide Web and came accross  the  Vasarely Blanket CAL.


I just loved the pattern,  it looked like a great opportunity to use some of my stash yarn.

The CAL started last April and by the end of June the participants had already made 105 Losanges, diamonds or `Wybertjes`  as I call them.

I decided to start the first of July. Every spare moment I was crocheting and yesterday, July 20, I finished Wybertje number 115.

The yarn I use:
Annell Cotton 8
nr 50, aubergine/eggplant
nr 80, dark pink


At this moment I only use two colors. I can´t decide which third color to choose.

I try to crochet 3 Wybertjes a day in July and from then on at least 1 a day.

Read more about this CAL: Le Blog Purple    it's in French


Happy crochet greetings,
Annemieke















7 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely colours you have there! And what efficiency! Congratulations for the 1st 115 ones. May I suggest a light colour for the 3rd one to simulate light and increase the perspective effect?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Welcome in this CAL!
    You are very effective in your work! You're already at 115 diamonds! Congratulations!
    As Marie Line said it is better that the third color is brighter to accentuate the perspective

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow ! Incredible... you were fast !!! And your colors are great !
    For the third one, why not yellow or orange ?
    When I can't decide, I always use this : http://colorschemedesigner.com
    Maybe it can help you too ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. belle avancé et jolies couleurs !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Kleuren gekozen zijn mooi! Je ne parle vraiment pas bien Néerlandais et je l'écris encore moins bien. Enfin, j'aurai essayé!
    J'adore les couleurs pour ce plaid!
    Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen